Like Minds at Social Media Week, London takes place at Adam Street Private Members Club from 24th – 28th September 2012.
“All the speakers are handpicked from across a range of industries to stimulate cross-disciplinary thinking: the fuel of innovation.” Amalia Earle, MD Genius.
Named by The Guardian as a Top 10 Global Ideas Festival
Welcome to Like Minds at Social Media Week, London.
“Like Minds is an intellectual playground where thinkers, strategists, agents provocateurs, innovators, challengers and mavericks can open up, share ideas and be inspired in a warm, welcoming and world-wide environment. If you haven’t been, go. You’ll see the future there; most likely, yours.”
Robert Bean, The Robert Bean Branding Company
This year we are holding all our Social Media Week events at the Adam Street Club off the Strand, where we will share ideas, inspiration and connections across the week.
We’ll be releasing panellist names over the next few weeks so sign up for the newsletter, just to the right of this, to be kept informed, follow the #LikeMinds hashtag and follow @wearelikeminds on Twitter.
The weeks schedule and further details can be found by following the Social Media Week link above.
Previous talks at Like Minds
Chris Brogan: Making Social Media Useful
Delphine Remy-Boutang: Guiding Organisations Through the Social Media Landscape
Sim Stewart: The Help Engine
Ian Fordham: Rewriting Our Education
Panel: How do Social Participation and the Virtual World merge?
Scott Belsky: Making Ideas Happen
Get details and updates on Like Minds at Social Media Week, London events here:
Signup to our popular newsletter to ensure you get Like Minds announcements.
Previous Like Minds Speakers
Over the years the friends we’ve made who’ve spoken at Like Minds events include:
- Rory Sutherland, President, Ogilvy UK
- Chris Moss, former CMO Virgin Atlantic & CEO 118 118
- Luke Johnson, Chairman, Risk Capital Partners
- Rupert Turnbull, Publisher, WIRED
- Delphine Remy-Boutang, former Head of Social, IBM
- Robin Wright, President, Engine
- John Bell, President, Social@Ogilvy
- JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Chris Brogan, Author and President, Human Business Works
- Robyn Brown, South West Director, National Trust
- Chris Barez-Brown, Author
- Professor Joanne Jacobs, COO, 1000heads
- Steve Moore, CEO, The Big Society
- John Rosling, CEO, Shirlaws