Are you looking to build better digital products in 2020? Are you about to create a product strategy roadmap and want to use the best tools available plus an outside perspective from product leaders?
Design and technology company Beyond are running a 1-day workshop with Gibson Biddle, ex-VP of Product at Netflix, on how to set a robust product strategy. The output will be your next product roadmap that will delight customers in hard-to-copy margin enhancing ways.
How will it feel?
High energy, inspirational, not like ‘work’. Fun-filled, fast-paced, challenging and inclusive.
Your team will thank you for helping them learn product principles at speed, without getting bogged down.
“No blabla, just on point.”(Participant)
A content-filled workshop to inspire your product team with tools, models, and frameworks to help you build better products, scale your business and create world-class customer experiences.
What to expect
An action-packed day covering the tools, models, and frameworks used by Netflix to create a world-class product. Working in teams you explore how to apply these to your own business to drive your product strategy.
From here, you’ll learn how to position the success of your product front and centre of your business, engaging all your key stakeholders, including your CEO, along the way.
“Real life examples based on an amazingly successful company, told by an insider.”(Participant)
What will you get?
– the ability to make better, faster, data-driven decisions
– methods to help you think and plan
– how to develop a 4-quarter rolling roadmap
– encourage long-term strategic thinking while delighting your customers
– takeaway step-by-step product exercises to use with your team
– free lunch
There are very limited tickets available so book your place below before places sell out!Book Now
– Arrival, networking & breakfast
– Workshop overview and goals
– Positioning and Branding your product
– How to delight your customers in hard-to-copy, margin-enhancing ways
– What to get big on, lead and expand
– Growth, engagement, and monetisation
– Recap on frameworks
– Strategy, metrics, and tactics
– Product roadmap
– Product strategy presentations
– Drinks and networking
Beyond is a design and technology agency that builds world-class products for the digital age.