This practical class will share digital tactics used to drive behaviour change along your customer journey for you to implement in the future.
This morning’s masterclass has been designed to help you plan and implement the right digital marketing tactics to drive awareness, create buy-in, action, and advocacy at the right stage of engagement in a campaign.
The course will equip you with the knowledge on how to plan your digital campaigns and social media activity and most importantly, how to report your results using the right measures at each stage of the digital marketing behaviour change funnel.Book Tickets
About this event
After completing the course, you will be able to:
• Understand and apply a behaviour change model for all your campaigns.
• Understand the digital and social media tactics that best help drive your audiences from awareness to buy-in to action and advocacy.
• Plan your campaigns and media activity using the right digital and social media marketing tactics at each stage of your campaigns.
• Understand and apply what measures matter for each digital tactic.
• Test and practice your understanding so you can apply this at your desk the same day.
About Tiffany St James
Tiffany St James, an award-winning digital strategist, and organiser of the Digital and Social Media Marketing Masterclass.
She’s trained over 10,000 people in the last 5 years in digital skills and I’m passionate about helping independent consultants create flexible, profitable, scalable businesses faster.
She’s worked as a guest lecturer for Google on Squared Online for 5 years and led 5 years of training digital agencies as the lead digital trainer through digital and marketing trade associations.
She runs a digital consultancy, Transmute embedding better digital capability in large businesses http://wetransmute.com/
She also runs an event consultancy, Curate42 digital, data, and strategic customer engagement at Curate42.