Welcome to the Like Minds Membership Business Community
We are an exclusive community of like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs who have become experts in their own fields and are willing to share and support one another’s ambitions in business.
If you are just starting out in business or just looking for some support and advice from people who have already been on the entrepreneurial journey, then this is the place for you. Our founder Andrew “Drew” Ellis has a network of over 25,000 connections over a 40-year business career. If he can’t help you he’ll know someone who can.
He has been invited to Buckingham Palace as a “Pitch at The Palace” ambassador and sat on an APPG panel on entrepreneurship at the UK Parliament to advise on matters of business and enterprise, been featured on CNBC talking about digital transformation, and has been written about in the Sunday Times, Financial Times, and numerous other publications.
- 1x exclusive interview with you on our platform.
- 12x expert articles per year to help promote your business.
- 1x profile page on our platform, increase your SEO-optimised contributor profile with links to all your articles.
- 1x complimentary “experience day” at Home Grown Private Members Club.
- Join our select group on the Guild networking platform to chat and collaborate with peers.
- Speaking opportunities at networking events in Exeter & London.
- Social media exposure with links posted to your articles to our followers.
- Invitations to networking events in London and Exeter.
- Discounted tickets to the annual Nudge Ideas Festival, Exeter.
- PLUS enjoy special offers from our official business partners such as:
- Hotel Indigo, Exeter. In the heart of the city centre, Hotel Indigo Exeter has been lovingly restored and converted from its department store origins. Each of the 104 rooms are styled to honour elements of the city. With added luxury amenities like Egyptian cotton linens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and 40-inch flatscreen TVs, this is the perfect place to explore the sights and sounds of the city. Enjoy discounted rooms as a member.
- The Pig Hotels at Combe in Devon, Bath in Somerset & Harlyn Bay in Cornwall. Escaping the city, catching up with friends, frolics on the beach. Whatever the reason there’s a PIG waiting for you. Enjoy room upgrades (when possible) as a member.
- Home Grown Home Grown is a private members’ club that provides entrepreneurial pioneers with unique resources to unlock the true value of their business potential. They will waive the joining fee as a Like Minds member.
As part of your membership, you have access to the following specialists in their field:
- Creative: Mav3rick A consultancy session with Chris Moss, is the creator of Virgin Atlantic, Orange, 118118, ICO, FRODO brands, and many more. He’s spent 25 years disrupting marketplaces and changing the status quo. He loves every minute of it. Now the time is right for even more disruption and he’s on a mission to reawaken the pride some companies have lost, or new ones may need to create.
- Coaching: Action Coach Up to three consultancy sessions with Andrew de Groot who is driven by the desire to help businesses succeed. His depth of business experience and proven results will ensure you get the outcomes you need for you and your business. Andrew will help you, regardless of your business stage, size, or industry. He combines 350+ ActionCOACH business strategies with over 25 years of experience starting in one-man bands and finishing in household brands. Andrew has led teams in senior roles across COO, Finance, Operations, and Change Management and believes in ‘success by design’ to process and re-engineer your business. He is a natural innovator who is client-centric and has a great ability to inspire you to think differently. The insights he will offer you are world-class, walking with you to achieve your business and personal goals.
- Investment: C2 Capital A consultancy session with Andrew Gerrard at C2 Capital is an investment advisory partner, focusing on helping clients raise capital from both private and public investors and markets. We deliver services and consultancy that enable clients to find, target, and engage investors for raising funds for the business. Our key capabilities help clients raise capital, build strong investor relationships, and create business development opportunities, at the early stages of growth, through to series A+, pre-IPO, and ultimately to an IPO on Nasdaq, post-IPO IR, M&A, or trade exit. Our clients are innovation-led businesses with strong digital or technology foundations, and we are effective for businesses that have validation, market traction, and are making revenues with projected growth, or have a clear path to generating income.
- Innovation: Denis Oakley A consultancy session with Denis Oakley to help you figure out how to turn an innovative or disruptive idea into a revenue-generating product with as little risk to you as possible. Denis works with Manufacturing and Technology companies in the Midlands to turn engineers into entrepreneurs. He runs accelerators for large corporates and is a top-rated startup mentor for VCs such as 500 Global and Next47 because he meets entrepreneurs with empathy, thinks deeply about their challenges, and inspires them to action. Denis’ advice is ideal for leaders who have an idea and need validation before investing time and money into their solutions. Using a methodology that has created more than 51 companies valued at more than $1 billion Denis can guide you on your journey from zero to one, and then to early fundraising steps at Seed and Series A. He works best with engineering-based B2B companies and has extensive experience in AI, drones, satellites, EV, factory automation and digital twins. With a degree in philosophy, an MBA, and extensive systems engineering experience Denis helps you connect the dots to create a distinct competitive advantage for your product.
- More to come in 2023…
Apply now and get access to these exclusive benefits.