Our Guest on Episode 18 of Business Breakfast TV is Peak Performance Expert Eric Partaker on “Become a Peak Performer with IPA: Identity, Productivity & Anti-fragility.”
In this talk, Eric Partaker will close the gap between who you are and who you’re capable of being. You will learn:
- How 3 simple phone alarms can transform your health, wealth & relationships
- How you can design productivity into your day with a powerful evening and morning routine
- How to double your melatonin production to promote deeper sleep
- How you can add 13 weeks to your life every year by optimizing your productivity
- How you can build your antifragility and turn stress into strength
- How 1 simple technique can transform the way you process stress
Eric has been named “CEO of the Year” at the 2019 Business Excellence Awards, one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs in the UK”, 35 and under, by Startups Magazine, and among “Britain’s Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs” by The Telegraph.
He has advised Fortune 50 CEOs while at McKinsey, helped build Skype’s multi-billion dollar success story, and has founded several businesses. His work has been featured on over 7 major TV stations, in the Wall Street Journal, and The Economist. He has also appeared as a guest judge on The Apprentice with Lord Alan Sugar.
Eric is certified as a peak performance coach and has also completed a coaching certification and apprenticeship with Professor BJ Fogg, who leads Stanford University’s Behavior Design Lab. He continues to research evidence-based studies in psychology, neuroscience, habit change, leadership, and peak performance.
In 2020 Eric released his new book The 3 Alarms: A simple system to transform your health, wealth, and relationships forever.
To discuss the event afterwards join our Like Minds community on Guild.