The Digital Skills Divide.
Tiffany St James is a UK-leading Digital Strategist and Public Speaker on Technology. She ran a decade of digital change programmes in the UK Government, is the former pan-government lead for Social Media across 22 central government departments and recently digital and social media lead for the Grenfell Response Team, the pan-government emergency response team to the Grenfell Fire.
She is Founder of Transmute, a digital consultancy embedding better digital capability in large organisations and Governments worldwide focussing on Strategy, Smart Digital Marketing, Workforce Digital Capability, Crisis Communications & Resilience.
Tiffany’ Non-Exec Director and Fellowships include:
• Group Chair of Universities, Central Council, British Interactive Media Association.
• Inaugural member of the Advisory Council for Public Engagement to the Speaker of the House of Commons.
• Fellow of the British American Project and Council of United States and Italy, leadership networks fostering international relations with the US.
• Communications Futures Programme Board, Westminster City Council.
She has been recognised as:
• Inaugural member of London’s Tech City 100 – the 100 digital leaders in UK.
• Business Cloud Top 100 Women Role Models in Technology 2016.
• The Drum Digerati, UK Top 100 people in Digital Marketing 2015.